The BWET Grid Iron Bodyweight Exercise Challenge – Bet Your Sweat This Football Season
Instead of betting money, or an unhealthy drinking challenge, bet your sweat. So, without further ado, here’s the BWET Gridiron Challenge.
Pick your team and write it down. This gives you accountability. Now, when:
• The other team scores a touchdown, you do a 5 Burpee Ladder.
• The other team scores a field goal (not extra point), you do 10 Boot Strappers.
• The other team makes a first down, you do 10 sit-ups.
• Your team gets a penalty, you do 5 each regular, diamond, and wide arm push-ups.
• Your Quarterback is sacked, you do a 10 Burpee Ladder.
• Your Quarterback throws an interception, you do 10 each, regular, diamond and wide arm push-ups.
The exercises explained:
Begin from a standing position. Squat down and put your hands on the floor in front of you. Kick your feet back as if you are going to เว็บแทงบอลปลอดภัย ufabet do a push up. Complete one push up and then get back to your feet and jump up as high as you’re able to. The ladder comes in as how many reps you do. For instance, when the other team scores a touchdown, you do a 5 Burpee Ladder. That means you will perform 5 reps, 4 reps, 3 reps, etc. until you do one final rep. That’s a ladder.
Starting from the position of a regular push-up, move your hands slowly back towards your feet until they are roughly two to three hand-spans in front of your feet. Keep your legs straight as you do so, and you should end up doubled-up in a ‘jack knife’ position. Next, bend at the knees, bringing your buttocks down to your heels, while keeping your arms straight all the while. Bring yourself back up to complete one repetition.